We Are Open!
Current Hours: Mon & Fri 8:00am - 3:00pm, Tues, Wed & Thr 7:00am - 7:00pm
We Are Protecting Our Patients During COVID-19. Green Dental of Alexandria is closely adhering to the guidelines of the CDC and American Dental Association (ADA) to provide protection for our valued patients. Cleanliness and sterilization have always been critical components of our dental practice. However, we’ve taken these standards to a superior level in order to improve safety and foster confidence for patients during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Latest Update with Covid-19
At Green Dental of Alexandria, we have always held a higher standard of protection for our patients. In our pursuit of safety and optimal health, we already have in place the protective equipment to make sure our patients stay protected from the COVID-19.
Our office will be starting to see patients from May 5, 2020 with limited hours until the situation improves with COVID-19. We do understand that not all of our patients feel safe and want to come for regular dental work. While we are respecting your concerns, we would like to let you know that we are ready to help with anything to the best of our abilities in a safer environment.
During this pandemic, Dr. Park dedicated her time to learning prevention of oral disease, oral link to systemic health, safety features during treatment with aerosol release and maintaining cleaner environment for our patients and team. She is certified with safe mercury removal and she is working to become a certified biological dentist. We are doing everything that can help our patients moving forward.
Here are some of the changes we have adopted:
- Temperature readings promptly at the front desk
- Pre-appointment online forms
- Rigorous screening of all patients through a detailed health questionnaire via phone prior to dental appointment
- Texting to seat patients to practice social distancing
- Temperature readings promptly at the front desk at arrival
- Patient is directed to restroom to wash his/her hands at arrival
- Once patients are seated, they will be swishing with ozone water to kill bacteria and viruses. Ozone water effectively kills bacteria, fungi, viruses and parasites. One molecule of ozone water is equal to 3,000- 10,000 molecules of chlorine and kills pathogenic organisms 3500 times faster.
- We invested in:
- Medical grade 6 filtering air purifiers that will help clean up the air down to 0.1 microns. It will attack pollen, dust, bacteria and viruses allowing you to breathe healthier air.
- High powered vacuum suction for high aerosol spraying procedures
- Respirators, N95, and surgical level III masks for our clinical team
- Strict sterilization procedures for all instruments
Being ahead of the game on our equipment is allowing us to start seeing you all again as soon as we can. We are here for you if you have an emergency, so call us if you are in need.
Be safe out there. We can’t wait to see you soon. And if there are any questions or concerns that you may have, please feel free to contact us via email, or you can give us a call at 703.549.1725 and someone from the office will be able to assist you. We’re here for you!
Dr. Hye Park and Green Dental Team